The model 45C+ is a free standing, stand-alone fryer with welded tank. Smooth machine peened finish ensures easy cleaning. Long lasting, high temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency.Integrated Gas Control Valve
This model features an integrated gas control valve that acts as a manual and pilot valve and prevents gas from flowing to the main burner until the pilot is established. It shuts off the gas automatically in case the pilot flame goes out. Plus, as an added safety feature, the temperature limit switch automatically turns off the gas if the fryer exceeds the upper temperature limit of 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Welded tank with an extra smooth peened finish ensures easy cleaning.
- 122,000 BTU
- Frying Area: 14"x14" (35.6cm x 35.6cm)
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required.
- Cabinet front and door are constructed of stainless steel with galvanized sides and back
- Front 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) NPT drain for quick draining.
- Standing pilot and thermostat maintain temperature automatically at the selected temperature (between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (190°C-CE)
- Two nickel plated oblong, wire mesh baskets
- One nickel-plated tube rack
- One drain line clean-out rod
- One drain nipple
- Removable basket hanger for easy cleaning
- 6” (15.2 cm) adjustable legs
- Cabinet - stainless steel front, door
- Galvanized sides and back
- Tank - mild steel with stainless front